We want to make this a worry-free day for you and all your guests. As such, full use of the expansive Wilcox Manor grounds on the day of your event is one of many perks included in your rental agreement, which also includes at no additional cost many commonly needed items for any function. The maximum capacity for a Wilcox Manor sit-down event is 200 guests (including vendors).
The following is included in your Wilcox Manor Event Package:
- Use of the facility and grounds on day of event from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Use of the bridal suite the day of the event from 10 a.m.
- Dressing location for the groom and groomsman
- One-hour rehearsal prior to event date
- Secure off-site parking lot with continuous shuttle service. A staff member is at the parking lot at all times. A parking information card for guests will be provided to send along with your invitation. (Shuttle service begins one hour prior to the start of the event and ends at 11 p.m.)
- All tables and Gold Chiavari chairs
- Dance Floor
- Outdoor bistro lighting with suspended crystal chandeliers
- 75 wedding ceremony parasols
- 4 large easels
- 10 outdoor heaters
- Linens (table cloths/napkins) your choice of 20 different colors
- All silverware
- All plates – dinner, salad, dessert, bread plates and soup bowls if needed
- Gold or silver chargers
- Silver-plated cake plateaus
- Cold beverage station with crystal beverage dispensers
- Hot beverage station with silver-plated coffee urns
- Silver-plated chaffing dishes
- All barware: water, wine, champagne, martini, highball, double old fashion and beer glasses
- Two portable bars
- Tenting/Canopy of the entire backyard (additional charge)
Contact Wilcox Manor for pricing and availability.